Are you travelling to an all-inclusive resort?
A resort visit is designed as a quick appointment for low risk, resort travellers to destinations without malaria risk. These appointments take merely 15-30 minutes to review your health & travel risks and provide an immunization service. You will be re-booked for a comprehensive consultation if you do not meet the criteria as outlined below. Prior to your appointment, please consider printing & completing our Resort Travel Information form.
The following are required to qualify for a Resort Visit:
- Age 2- 60 years
- Trip duration of 14 days or less
- Destinations without malaria risk as listed below
- No major medical conditions as listed below
Staying at a resort in one of the following destinations:
- Caribbean Islands (excluding Haiti and Dominican Republic): Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Guadeloupe (St Martin), Grenada, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Puerto Rico, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Turks & Caicos, US Virgin Islands
- Europe or USA
No medical conditions other than those listed:
- Infrequent/mild migraines, well-controlled depression or anxiety disorder without psychosis, ADHD
- Mild/well-controlled asthma
- Well-controlled high blood pressure
- Irritable bowel syndrome, heartburn/reflux
- Occasional bladder infections
- Minor arthritis
- Mild anemia
- Well-controlled over-active or under-active thyroid gland
- Minor allergies that do not require an epi-pen
**Pregnant individuals do not qualify for this type of appointment**
Resort Visit Cost
- Individual $45
As avid global travelers ourselves, we have been there, done that and we can help you travel safely.